In our video tutorial you will find step-by-step instructions for installing the RainWay gutter system
1. Before installing the system, it is necessary to determine the location of the drainpipes, taking into account the direction of water drainage, the location of the ground drainage points and the appearance of the facade. One funnel is installed at no more than 10 lm. gutters.
2. Install funnels in the places where the drain is arranged. The funnels should be at the lowest points of the gutter systems.
3. Using a cord, determine the slope towards the drain, approximately 2 cm by 10 lm. gutters and install the gutter brackets around the
edges at the highest points.
4. Gutter brackets are installed at the rate of 6 pieces per 1 gutter, but no more than 55 cm apart, and a maximum of 10 cm from the edges of the funnels, unions and gutter corners.
5. The gutters are installed starting from the funnel. The edge of the gutter should be at the level of the marks on the funnel. The gutter is inserted into the brackets and connecting elements starting from the back wall of the gutter.
6. The gutters are connected using a union. The edges of the grooves should be in line with the marks on the sleeve. Once connected, the union is attached to the wind board.
7. A hacksaw for metal is used to cut gutters and pipes. Burrs are cleaned with a file.
8. The corners of the gutter are mounted according to marks similarly to unions.
9. The end caps snap into place at the end of the system. The distance from the end cap to the side roof board or to the wall is at least 3 cm.
10. Installation of pipes starts from the funnel. In case of small roof extension relative to the wall, use a downpipe connector or a combination of double and single socket bends. Arrows on connectors and socket bends indicate the direction of water flow and always point downward.
11. In case of significant roof outreach, a pipe section is used between the socket bends. In this case, be sure to glue the upper bend to the funnel. The use of bends with an angle of 87 ° is possible.
12. A pipe bracket is installed directly under the bend. When inserting pipes, leave a gap of about 10 mm for linear expansion. No glue is used.
13. Downpipe connectors are used to connect pipes. An arrow on the sleeve indicates the direction of water flow and is always directed downward. A bracket is installed under the connector. The lower tube is not fully inserted. The gap is approximately 10 mm. No glue is used.
14. Pipe brackets are mounted on the wall by means of dowels and special screws. The distance between the brackets should not exceed 1.5 m.
15. Tees are installed in the same way as connectors. In the case of connecting a 75 mm pipe to a 100 mm pipe through a tee, an adapter is used.
16. The lower bend is glued to the pipe. Only PVC glue is used for gluing. The pipe is fixed with a bracket. Distance to the bend is 2 cm, distance to the ground level not less than 20 cm.